Wednesday 23 March 2011

Wishing upon the stars

There is something i've always wanted to say it to someone but......
And now i'm here to post everything about my daily life.........


23/3/2011
I have a crush on Boon Hang since standard 4 but it's a secret which nobody knows at all.
And now here i am in standard 6, he ask me to couple with him but in my heart i was very happy but when he was begging me to except him i said i don't know. But i have my choice so i said yes. And we did couple, will it last long? Once again i hope we're not gonna break up , i can feel how sad will i be if i break up with him. Everytime i see him in school i have butterflies. But mainly i wanted to talk to him and he should start the convo first! He is perfect in every way he means a lot to me. I always have eye contacts with him in school. Even though we're not in the same class, i'm always thinking bout him. Everynight before i go to sleep i'll listen to a song which that song  reminds me abt him . I can't live without him but we're not going to the same school anymore during form 1. He's going to SMK Seafield and I wanted to go that school but I can't. I asked Divya to ask him does he want to leave me or continue to be together with me after standard 6 , i dont think she ask yet. But if he says no I have nothing to say already and I think i should appreciate this year , spending time with him. Actually to admit this I did cry sometimes thinking and worrying what will happen to us? example: are we gonna break up ? And my answer I hope not. Everytime i see's him online i'll be happy, getting to chat with him. But i hope nobody will read this! And again his special to me, he's the perfect guy for me. I'll be also spending time in school with Mag talking bout him. I MISS HIM, wish he  was online now. But he always say i will find another guy better then him, but to me his the best. I cant loose him. 


Lots of love to, Boon Hang
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment